1. Basic Purpose: Send Secure Email with
email with end-to-end encryption, using the Open PGP
...is able to (or at least should be able to) exchange email messages
with other programs that use the Open PGP standard.
...encrypts on your computer, so that your mail cannot be
intercepted on its way to or from your email server or email provider.
...generates and stores your private key on your own computer, not on
2. Feature List
- Enrypt/decrypt text.
- Enrypt/decrypt files.
- Send/receive encrypted mail and
individually encrypted files to/from any other OpenPGP program, not
- Encrypt files on your own computer.
- Decrypt PGP/mime files.
- Automatically sign all encryptions with
your private key.
- Default: all
encryptions are also encrypt-to-self.
- Encryption engine:
gpg.exe v. 1.4.14
- Create your own encryption key.
- Create/change the protecting
- Make a revocation certificate.
- Add, change, delete user IDs of your
- Export your (public) encryption
- Send your key by email.
- Import other people's keys.
- Sign other people's keys.
- Shows revelant properties of all
private and public keys.
- Automatic backups of your keyring.
- Key management engine:
- Keeps records of all encryptions and
decryptions with text and files.
- Automatic backups of your messages.
- Prints your unencrypted sent or
received texts .
- One-click export of encrypted messages
into your email.
- One-click opening of your web mail for
- Drag-and-drop import/export from/to
- Single drop area for all message and
3. What this Program
Does Not Do
This Program does not secure your own computer:
The purpose of this program is to make your
outside communication secure. This program does not:
- Encrypt your computer hard disk.
- Destroy the unencrypted versions of the texts or
files that you just encrypted.
Remember that whoever is especially interested
in you will have your computer as his first and primary
Get a specialist if you need an all-encompassing solution.
Secure email with OpenPGP encryption